Parser for ptl files generated by MS Visual Modeler

Bernard Niset bn at 7ways.com
Wed May 17 12:35:16 EDT 2000

I'd like to know if anyone is interested by the parser I wrote (using
kwParsing) to parse PTL file used by Microsoft Visual Modeler and Rational
Rose. This parser is able to recognize the attributes and operations
associated to a class in the UML model.

I have currently developed two utilities with this parser : one to generate
SQL file to create the tables in Oracle and another one to generate IDL
files for CORBA.

Please let me know, if you are interested, I'll manage to make it publicly
available on a web site.
Cheers,
Bern.
Bernard Niset