Arrgh! Please help.

chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom
Sat May 13 22:00:02 EDT 2000

I'm pulling my hair out as to why I get this error:

For this code:
if 1:
        print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n"
        print "whatever",
        oL = ""
        for key,value in rv.items():
                oL = oL + value + "&" + "blah"
        print "blah",
        print "=",
        print oL

I get this result:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./update_user.py", line 58, in ?
    oL = oL + value + "&" + "blah"
TypeError: illegal argument type for built-in operation

WHY???  It seems like it maybe trying to add the variables & elements
like numbers... but I don't know another way to glue together a
string.

And while I'm at it, is there any way to use consecutive print
statements, and NOT have spaces in the output? ( I know comma gets rid
of the \n, but not the spaces).

Thanks so much,

kc