pyApache installation help - RH6.1

chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom
Tue May 9 17:57:53 EDT 2000

Hi,

I'm reading through the INSTALL file with the pyApache distrib, and
I'm having some serious difficulty understanding some parts of it.
Specifically:

>a. Copy the entire package in a new subdirectory ``PyApache'' of the standard Apache ``src/modules'' directory.

I looked everywhere for a src/modules directory... but couldn't find
any.  I think apache's located in /usr/lib/apache on my RH6.1 machine,
but no sign of src/modules, or "configure"

If anyone knows of any really-straight forward ways of installing
PyApache, please let me know...  I want to develop python scripts to
create html, and I want to try and get the subsystem developed first
(Apache & pyApache).

Thanks,

kc