Learning Python

Snoopy :-)) genius at acme.ca
Fri May 5 17:20:03 EDT 2000

Hi Alan :-)
If you are new to Programming then In addition to the Tutorials found on
Python's Home Page you should get as the 1st. choice "Teach Yourself Python
in 24hrs". It was just Published a couple of weeks ago and I bought it right
away.

"Learning Python" is a very good book, but as a Newbie I found it quite
overwhealming, to the point, that I almost stopped learning Python.  On the
Other hand I am very happy that I bought the "Teach Yourself Python in
24hrs". I find it considerable easier to comprehend the concepts, etc.

You can read the book online at the following:
        http://63.64.27.76/TYPython/

Check it out, then buy it. You won't be sorry.
Best regards
Snoopy :-)