"non-essential difficulty" - case enforcing?

Eric Hagemann ehagemann at home.com
Wed May 31 21:04:03 EDT 2000

If I had my choice I would have the IDE highlight all _new_ variables as
well,
I have been playing with emacs adding 'self' to a python friendly hilit19.el
module
as a reserved word.  Now when I miss spell it it is flagged instantly

I am now catching typos much faster

Cheers
Eric

news:39352F52.B5A5B462 at uab.edu...