Future of the Python Linux Distribution

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Mon May 8 08:59:28 EDT 2000

In article <Pine.SOL.4.21.0005080019020.5063-100000 at ganglot.ifi.uio.no>,
Vetle Roeim  <vetler at ifi.uio.no> wrote:
		.
>> If there's no PR-agency, where are we going to get our nuclear-powered
>> psychic cyborg executives?  Do you think microsoft has any extra?
>
>Microsofts nuclear-powered psychic cyborg executives are probably leaving
>the company like rats leaving a sinking ship, so we can probably get 'em
>cheap.
		.
		.
		.
In fact there *has* been massive turnover at Microsoft's
P.R. agency, just during 2000, according to my sources.

The positively geologic event, though, will be the deci-
mation of the market price of MSFT stock as the accounting
shenanigans finally are realized; *that*'s when a lot of
interesting career choices will emerge.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net