GUIs

David invalid.address at 127.0.0.1
Fri May 12 21:33:45 EDT 2000

That would be a more useful reference if it more than mentioned Tkinter,
and if the wxPython section were up-to-date.  I believe wxPython is now
significantly ready to become the standard Python platform, save that it
doesn't support MacOS quite yet.

Certainly it has become much more powerful over the past year.  Rather
remarkable, some of the things it can do now.  Grids, especially...