ANNOUNCEMENT: Python Development Team Moves to BeOpen.com

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue May 30 14:52:20 EDT 2000

Paul Magwene <paul.magwene at yale.edu> writes:

> Guido van Rossum wrote:
> >
> > To all Python users and developers:
>
> < news of the impending move to PythonLabs snipped>
>
> Oddly enough, I found the most exciting part of this announcement (other
> than the news that Guido et al. will be devoting their full efforts to
> Python) to be the fact that I can now put a face to the name "Tim
> Peters" (see http://www.pythonlabs.com/team.html ).
>
> That photo isn't a fake, is it?

Who would have the imagination to fake that hat?

Re the original post: wow.  (Although telling us that Python 1.6 won't
be out in two days time when there hasn't been a beta is presumably
news to no-one...).

Cheers,
Michael

--
  All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that
  the parts you are  reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,