A Mountain of Perl Books + Python Advocacy

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Fri May 12 15:32:58 EDT 2000

tony summerfelt <tsummerfelt1 at myspleenhome.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 09 May 2000 17:16:06 GMT, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
[snip]
>> we cannot read perl, and we cannot read your mind...

>> but I can try (reading your mind, that is).

> where's this coming from? is this what i can expect in answers to any
> python questions i have?

I'm not sure what you mean here. The effbot can occasionally be a bit
snappy though! But gives far more directly useful answers than the
timbot.

> if so, my stay will be short. :/

I didn't think you were under attack? Let's talk about the proof of the
infinity of primes or something.. Let's talk about haskell... hm.. or
I can think about something impossible to do in Python, and then have
Tim Peters solve it. That would distract matters too. :)

Regards,

Martijn