What's in a name? Case-Enforcers to the rescue!

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Thu May 25 12:10:29 EDT 2000

Shae Erisson <shapr at uab.edu> wrote:
[snip]
> thoughts:
> instance vars always upper case, classes always lower case, instances
> always first letter caps.... hm, I dunno about that.

Um, this isn't the ordinary convention in Python. In Python classes are
usually upper case, instances lower case, methods and attributes as well
(though they may use the underscore or internal capital conventions).
Then of course there's also None.

Where do the conventions you name come from? What would code look like?

Regards,

Martijn