Python/SWIG: Namespace collisions in multiple modules.

Jakob Schiotz schiotz1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 06:52:41 EDT 2000

Dear Konrad and Dave,

Thank you very much for your kind replies.  I'll try to use the
ScientificPython MPI services.

Maybe I'll also try to build a statically linked Python executable,
that exports the MPI symbols.  Then I'll see if I can build the
remaining modules as dynamic modules, and have them call the MPI
functions just as they are calling other C routines in Python.

Thanks for your help.

Jakob

=====
Jakob Schiotz, CAMP and Department of Physics, Tech. Univ. of Denmark,
DK-2800 Lyngby, Denmark.  http://www.fysik.dtu.dk/~schiotz/
This email address is used for newsgroups and mailing lists
(spam protection).  Official email: schiotz @ fysik . dtu . dk
When spammed too much, I'll move on to schiotz2 at yahoo.com