Python style.

emile at fenx.com emile at fenx.com
Wed May 10 16:57:48 EDT 2000

Which brings to mind this slightly altered form:

>>> list1 = [1,2,3,4,5,6]
>>> list2 = [6,5,4,3,2,1]
>>> for x in map(lambda list1, list2: list1 - list2, list1,list2): print x

... and since we're on the subject of style, and I don't recall having
seen the
iterators of a map(lambda... use the names of the objects they iterate
over,
does anyone have any pros or cons to offer on this style?

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

news:<3919A7AB.175BFACF at mindspring.com>...