CGI File Size Limit?

Ed elb at cfdrc.com
Mon May 1 11:23:06 EDT 2000

More information:
If I test the len(form["userfile"].value), it is only 3134 instead of
18k (the "CONTENT_LENGTH").  That means the CGI.py module is not getting
the data.  Something wrong with CGI module reading binary data off of
the standard input stream.

Have I confirmed that it is a problem with the cgi.py module?