embedding pythonwin into mfc app

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu May 4 02:04:18 EDT 2000

> if i access this attribute. having that "pointer" i'd like to get
> a PyCDC - class from pythonwin on it, to do for example some drawing
> with
> PyCDC.LineTo
>
> is this possible?

Dunno...

IMO, you would be better off adding "typemaps" for all your code, so that
SWIG can automatically generate Pythonwin PyCDC access code.

Personally, I hate the SWIG pointer mechanism, and have even taken steps
to ensure that I get errors if SWIG ever decides it wants to use them on
me - I _force_ SWIG to never generate pointer support...

Mark.