comp.lang.python-announce

Lyle Johnson jlj at cfdrc.com
Fri May 5 15:41:19 EDT 2000

Joe,

As others will no doubt respond, comp.lang.python.announce is sort-of
out of commission for now but may return some day. In the meantime I'd
recommend announcing your work here, plus these two sites:

The "Vaults of Parnassus", which is a big repository of Python modules.
This is pretty much the successor of the old "Contributed Software" link
on the Python home page.

	http://www.vex.net/parnassus/

and "freshmeat.net", a more general-purpose repository for open
software:

	http://freshmeat.net

Hope this helps,

Lyle