ASP Performance

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu May 11 18:54:12 EDT 2000

It may be that ASP is unloading Python, then reloading it.

This feature (added to save memory when Python was only used rarely) is
also suspected for causing occasional crashes as ASP suts down.  The
lastest build (132) and obviously CVS have a change for this - Python is
never unloaded!

Ive no idea what would cause this to suddenly change the way it works
without changing the code tho?

Mark.