ANNOUNCEMENT: Python Development Team Moves to BeOpen.com

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at python.org
Tue May 30 23:57:39 EDT 2000

    TP> next-thing-you-know-they'll-mistake-barry-for-his-guitar-ly

Or his bass for a guitar!  Sorry for the typo there folks, we'll get
that Timbot straightened out, upload a new musicinstr.txt file, HUP
that poor cpu starved process, and make sure "he" gets it right next
time.

And no, I won't let that monkey anywhere near my Hipshot, just soes ya
know.

four-strings-are-better-than-six-but-let's-compromise-on-five-ly y'rs,
-Barry