Clifford Algebra

Robert Kern kern at caltech.edu
Sun May 28 23:16:38 EDT 2000

In article <vjk3js4d1snc665401av98ofk2b28jgtia at 4ax.com>,
	Kirby Urner <urner at alumni.princeton.edu> writes:
> kern at caltech.edu (Robert Kern) wrote:

>>Or I might simply re-implement the same ideas in pure Python.
>>
>>> Kirby
>
> That's what I'd like to see.
>
> I'm reading http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/clifford/
> thinking it'd help learn the concepts to see the
> code.

And here I'd thought that I had found all of the Clifford algebra sites on
the web.  Thanks for the link.

Now that I know someone else is interested, I'll find some spare time when
school ends to implement some of this.

The code itself probably won't help you learn the concepts.  It goes too
low-level when the power of Clifford algebra is in the generality of
expression.  Playing with the code (hooking it up to PyOpenGL for instance)
will be helpful and fun, though.

--
Robert Kern
kern at caltech.edu