Interrupting a running program

robin.escalation at ACM.org robin.escalation at ACM.org
Thu May 4 14:11:22 EDT 2000

"Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>"Dale Strickland-Clark" <dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk> wrote in message
>news:8epqfn$ofl$1 at supernews.com...
>> How do you interrupt a program running under PythonWin?
>>
>Right-click on the Pythonwin taskbar icon, and select "Break into running
>code"  (Its not obvious, but the best I could do, for various reasons...
>:-)

Hey Mark -- brilliant job on all your code and the new book, just now
crossed my desk.

Any chance of some basic debugger improvements? Like a resizable
window (its tiny tiny) and watch values that stay where you put 'em
(tree folds back up after every step -- bother).

Just a Python newbie. But already an evangelist!

-----
robin                          robin at illusionsexeculink.com
media artist /                 remove illusions to reply
information architect          www.execulink.com/~robin/

Ontario's government could be a symptom of the conditions deep in the
ocean.