Python3k extended grammar

Dmitry Rozmanov dima at xenon.spb.ru
Sat May 20 16:19:50 EDT 2000

Well, what about this:

operation(int, int)= ??? float ??? this is strange!!

operation(float, float) gives float
operation(int, int) _must_ give int, NOT float

And why people not expirienced in Python should look through program
listings anyway? Why we should think about those people and not about
programmers? It simply looks stupid.

if you want float write float(1)/float(2), or 1.0/2.0 or something.

My opinion.

	---Dmitry.