python's acceptance

robin.escalation at ACM.org robin.escalation at ACM.org
Sat May 6 09:49:22 EDT 2000

"Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>OK - I will bite :-)  Specifically, what?  I realize the debugger has been
>a little flakey, but if we assume that it works like it appears it should
>(which it will, next build :-), what else would we like?

This you (mostly) dealt with in other threads:

* resizable debugger window
* seperate watch value window that can stay viewable as one steps
through a program
* improved robustness (not very specific, I know!)
* ability to break into running program.

Also:
* improved tab handling in the editor -- it flakes out on me
sometimes.

But thanks for all the great work you have done. I use PythonWin all
the time!

-----
robin                          robin at illusionsexeculink.com
media artist /                 remove illusions to reply
information architect          www.execulink.com/~robin/

Ontario's government could be a symptom of the conditions deep in the
ocean.