python's acceptance

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri May 5 09:45:56 EDT 2000

> 2. IDE with decent debugger. PythonWin could be there with a concerted
> effort.

OK - I will bite :-)  Specifically, what?  I realize the debugger has been
a little flakey, but if we assume that it works like it appears it should
(which it will, next build :-), what else would we like?

I also understand some additional features (or even just polishing the
existing ones) would be good, but if there are specific issues that
actually _prevent_ you debugging (as opposed to simply frustrating you
while debugging :), I really want to know...

Mark.