Canvas and Eventhandling

Heinz Folker folker at t-online.de
Wed May 31 02:44:44 EDT 2000

I want to write a little very simple turtle-graphic. This turtle graphic
has to get the commands from the interactive window in order to combine
the turtles with loops and recursion written in Python.

My problem:
I can't write anything in the interactive window after creating the
canvas. I think the problem is to start the mainloop, but I don't know
how I can break the mainloop in order to get the command from the
interactive window.

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope anyone can help me. Thanks for
reading and helping

P.S. I put a very simple example with this e-mail