mxCGI Needed...Can't Find anywhere...

Benjamin Schollnick junkster at nospam.rochester.rr.com
Wed May 31 06:05:31 EDT 2000

On Sun, 31 May 3900 10:04:53, Anders M Eriksson
<anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 May 2000 17:21:04 GMT, junkster at rochester.rr.com wrote:
>
> >Folks,
> >
> >Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I'm trying to find a copy
> >of MxCGI, to be placed on a Win NT (NT 4), Web server, along with
> >MxDateTime & MxODBC.....
> >I know Starship went down, but does anyone know of a backup server that
> >might contain recent versions of the said modules?

> When I tried just now the Starship was OK!
>
> http://starship.python.net/crew/lemburg/

Obviously you didn't try downloading the files >g<

I just tried that site, and the FTP links are going to
ftp://starship.skyport.net, and the full URL
seems to be invalid.  (My FTP client complains it can't find the
files)

I haven't looked up to see what URL the Vaults have for MxCGI, but it
certainly tossed me to
a different server.

			- Benjamin
          (Remove "NoSpam" to Email me)
Please feel free to copy any and or all of this sig.
A little something for spam bots:

root at localhost postmaster at localhost admin at localhost
abuse at localhost postmaster at 127.0.0.1

Chairman William Kennard: bkennard at fcc.gov
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness at fcc.gov
Commissioner Harold Furchtgott-Roth: hfurchtg at fcc.gov
Commissioner Michael Powell: mpowell at fcc.gov