Book missing from python line-up?

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Thu May 25 11:21:51 EDT 2000

Nick Bower <N.Bower at ses.curtin.edu.au> writes:
> If one of Python's goals is to be a good teaching language, shouldn't
> there be a book about OOP using Python, rather than the current books on
> Python with only chapters on OOP?

At the last Python conference, Robin Friedrich suggested that someone
write such a book, and was hunting for an author to actually write it.
I don't know if he found someone willing to take on the job.  (And
yes, it would be an excellent idea for a book.)

Too much cleanliness is an enemy to creation, to speculative thought.
  -- Robertson Davies, _The Rebel Angels_