Tk button enable/disable?

Kevin Cazabon kcazabon at home.com
Tue May 2 03:10:24 EDT 2000

Well, using normal Tk buttons (through Tkinter), you would call the
following:

whateverTheButtonNameIs.config(state = Normal)

I don't use Pmw very much, but you'd have to know if the Button instance is
"self.newButton", or maybe a subvalue of self.newButton (like
self.newButton.button or whatever).

Kevin.

news:390E4F93.3ADF2ECD at tcac.net...