HTMLParser tag contents

Fredrik Lundh effbot at telia.com
Mon May 8 14:46:20 EDT 2000

Grant Griffin <g2 at seebelow.org> wrote:
> >cannot really figure out what you're trying to do, but I can assure
> >you that I wouldn't have done it that way...
>
> (Oops!  Did is this comp.lang.perl.misc?--or does comp.lang.python also
provide
> free newbie-mugging-service? ;-)

you asked, and I told you the truth.  if you didn't want that, why
did you ask for help?

> throwing-rocks-at-somebody's-glass-house-is-a-whole-lot-easier
>   -than-teaching-'em-how-to-lay-bricks-<wink>-ly y'rs,

exactly.  here's a big rock: www.python.org/search.  try doing a
newsgroup search for sgmllib and/or htmllib.  lots of people have
posted lots of sample code over the years.  (if you look carefully,
you might even find my name on some of these posts...)

</F>