learning a GUI (wxPython)

teroc me at you.com
Tue May 16 11:27:03 EDT 2000

Not having any real experience in programming a GUI (since most
programming books tend to focus on 'back end' programming), I find
myself at a loss to program a simple, efficient GUI for any program. I
want to use wxPython for my programs, and have learned simple things
from the demo/tutorial, however I want some good indepth knowledge of
creating GUI's. Does anyone have any suggestions for learning GUI
programming? Broad subject I realize, but I am looking for anything,
especially wxPython specific. O, my programs are all Python programs
if that matters. Tutorials, demos with commented source, etc, any type
of pointers are helpful.

Ken