Using Fnorb with JPython & Orbix

Gary D. Duzan gduzan at gte.com
Wed May 3 11:48:11 EDT 2000

   I don't believe this combination will work for you. Last I checked,
Fnorb's IDL parser and GIOP engine were implemented as C extension
modules, which JPython isn't going to like. If you can use CPython,
that should be fine. Or you could try making calls out to Java stubs
generated by Orbix (or some other Java ORB) from JPython.

					Gary Duzan
					GTE Laboratories