Case-sensitivity: why -- or why not? (was Re: Damnation!)

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Thu May 25 11:18:12 EDT 2000

In article <m2aehehfcg.fsf at netmeg.net>,
Les Schaffer  <godzilla at netmeg.net> wrote:

>i can only venture a guess as to why things are headed this
>way. Everyone who codes smells money, IPO money. So they figure if they
>can twiddle their language to meet the masses, the unwashed masses who
>can't learn case-sensitivity, OR SO THE EXPERTS TELL US, then there is
>a fortune to be made.
>
>Absurd notion, right?

Yes, it *is* an absurd notion.  And a rather pejorative one, to boot.
Perhaps you should consider an apology?
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Yes, but would you kick any of them out of bed?"
"That depends: do we have to do anything with them in the bed, or
are they just in the bed?" -- AM/SJM