reading passwords

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Fri Nov 3 00:12:26 EST 2000

The 'getpass' module has a 'getpass' function.  Look it up, I dare you!

Or-you-could-build-a-mind-reader-and-just-ask-the-user-to-think-of-their-pas
sword-ly y'rs,

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:slrn904civ.j1.michael.soulier at cr946650-a.rchrd.home.com...