[ANN] MoinMoin Release 0.4
jh at web.de
Wed Nov 1 17:18:18 CET 2000
A WikiWikiWeb is a collaborative hypertext environment, with an emphasis on
easy access to and modification of information. MoinMoin is a Python
WikiClone that allows you to easily set up your own wiki, only requiring a
Web server and a Python installation.
Sorry for the short release cycle, but I've been a busy bee and added
some major new features: table markup, section headlines, some new
macros, and finally a set of help pages describing all current features.
This is the last release of MoinMoin before major refactoring takes
place. So don't expect a new one within at least a month.
* Table markup "||a||b||c||"
* Headlines "= H1 =", "== H2 ==", and so on up to H5
* [[PageCount]] macro
* Added [[Icon(image)]] macro and macro arguments
* [[PageList(title-regex)]] macro
* New help system (set of help pages describing all features)
* Create complete URL for "Clear message" link
* Inline code spans needed cgi.escape
* Better fix for Python 1.6 "re" problems
* Fix for uppercase extensions in inline images ("foo.JPG")
* Fixed colspan in RecentChanges
* HR size is now limited to 8
* "}" ends an URL pattern (fixes URLs right at the end of code displays)
More information about the Python-list