Cross-Platform Database Access

Jose Correia jose at KILL-THIS.shangosoft.com
Tue Nov 14 12:14:14 EST 2000

Not sure if there is a seperate module, but you can install a PostgreSQL
ODBC driver on Windows which will give you access to your db on Linux from
any application (incl Python) that uses ODBC.

HTH,
Jose

news:3A11115D.41B43BCA at qvlinc.com...