Embedding Python with debug-option

Robert Brotherus robert.brotherus at thermobio.com
Wed Nov 1 09:09:14 EST 2000

I am trying to embed python 2.0 to my MS VC++ 6.0 application.

When I try to make a debug build of the application, the linker gives an
error:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "python20_d.lib"

The required file python20_d.lib is not found anywhere in the python2.0
distribution. Where could I get it? Or is there any other solution to the
problem?

(There are no problems when I compile a release build, but that is not
satisfactory since then I can't do any debugging)

Robert.Brotherus at thermobio.com