syntax error?why?

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Fri Nov 3 06:10:56 CET 2000

I bet the line before it is not indented the same as this one or that you
might have forgotten a ':' after a "for" or "if", etc...  The "syntax error"
means it's not expecting an identifier at that point.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:8tt9hb$1rrf$1 at