environment space

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Thu Nov 9 18:11:52 EST 2000

Add this line to your config.sys:

SHELL=C:\Command.com /P /E:2048

Or if you already have it, increase the value after the '/E:', it is the
default size of the environment.  Reboot and try again.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"