commenting multiple lines

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Nov 1 01:41:02 CET 2000

Add triple-quotes before and after your block, just like this "block"...

That is assuming, of course, that you don't have any triple quotes inside
that block...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:CvJL5.885$6b7.17872 at