Python, COM, PowerPoint

Mats Wichmann mats at laplaza.org
Fri Nov 10 18:09:44 EST 2000

This isn't _strictly_ a Python question, but regards something I'd
like to do with Python....  I have a need to fish some information out
of a set of PowerPoint presentations - in particular, I'd like to
extract the notes pages and generate a report showing the notes and
the pages they apply to . Looks like Python's quite capable of doing
this sort of work, and I've got win32all loaded up, but I'm having
trouble locating information...there seems to be some information
floating around about Word and Excel and how they provide access
through COM, but I can't find anything on PowerPoint.  Looked like
there was a presentation done at a conference this year that /might/
have been helpful, but the page the search engine found was no longer
valid.

Thanks for any pointers, hints, etc.

Mats Wichmann

Mats Wichmann

(Anti-spam stuff: to reply remove the "xyz" from the
address xyzmats at laplaza.org. Not that it helps much...)