Stackless pages

Chris Ryland cpr at
Thu Nov 9 15:07:05 CET 2000

Brings back memories of non-deterministic programming exercises in freshman
year at Harvard in 1972, using EL1's similar facilities (which were also in
other Lisp-like languages at the time). Wonder why good ideas sometimes take
30-40 years to make the transition from academia to reality?
/ Chris Ryland, President / Em Software, Inc. /
news:mailman.973477348.27352.python-list at