New to Progamming

Gerrit Holl gerrit at
Thu Nov 9 22:01:56 CET 2000

Josen Ruiseco wrote:
> I am in the process of getting Linux certified. My next task is to learn
> programming. I have hear good things about Python. What would someone
> suggest I do to learn programming/Python?

Absolutly. I learned programming with Python and I never looked back.
But of course, me saying this isn't really worth much to you, at least
I don't think so. But there was a thread about this subject on this
newsgroup quite recently -- have a look at and look for it.

*  Save Mother Earth! -- Earth First! -- visit!