KevinL darius at
Tue Nov 7 12:20:53 CET 2000

How are you storing the module in the database, I'd be very curious?

Suggest the 'new' module would be more appropriate to what you're doing - it's
nowhere near as filesystem-specific as most of the other import-related
modules were, at least in 1.5.2/1.6 - I'll admit to not having looked at
imputils in 2.0 yet :|

(using new to store method source/bytecode in database and re-create/re-bind
on the fly, if you want (grungy) sample code of that)