Approaching the problem...

mothra1774 at mothra1774 at
Fri Nov 17 15:00:02 CET 2000

In article <3a14af25_1 at>,
  "Joshua Muskovitz" <josh at> wrote:

> I would ask what the motivation is for the goal you present.  That
is, *why*
> do you want an application to do this?  Do you want to access netnews
> yourself, for everyone in your group?  Do you want to solve this
problem for
> the general world?  Do you just want to be able to read

I work in a "managed environment" (in the government :) where the
firewall prevents us from accessing newsgroups. But now that I've read
the replies, I think the first thing I'll do is contact the people that
manage the firewall and see why it is that we can't access newsgroups.

Sent via
Before you buy.