Red/Green Bars

Joshua Muskovitz josh at
Thu Nov 9 08:05:29 CET 2000

> Regarding the fact that all Canadians are like Benton Fraser: all true
> except the part about picking up stray things from the sidewalk (like
> dog poop), licking them, and from that discerning in which direction the
> perpetrator just ran.

And for some completely baffling reason, I never once heard his character
end a sentence with ",eh?"

BTW, if anyone in Montreal would be willing to mail me a smoked meat, I'd
gladly pay whatever it costs.  I've been jonesing for quite a while now, but
just can't bring myself to drive all the way up there just for that.

-- josh