Is Starship being hosted at BeOpen once again?

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 14 14:52:38 EST 2000

"Tim Peters" <tim_one at email.msn.com> writes:

> [Hamish Lawson]
> > When the Python team moved to Digital Creations the starship.python.net
> > site changed from being hosted by BeOpen to Digital Creations. ...
>
> Untrue, and the rest of your confusions follow from that.  The Plan is still
> to get Starship off of BeOpen.com's back, but that hasn't happened yet.

There was a time when:

[mwh21 at atrus mwh21]$ ssh mwh at starship.python.net
Welcome to the Python Starship, hosted by Digital Creations
[mwh at starship mwh]$

(or something like that).  So the confusions could be forgiven...

> for-more-info-consult-an-oracle-ly y'rs  - tim

Might just do that.

Cheers,
M.

--
  I also fondly recall Paris because that's where I learned to
  debug Zetalisp while drunk.                          -- Olin Shivers