Spreadsheet widget for tkinter?

Rodrigo Senra rodsenra at correionet.com.br
Sat Nov 4 23:50:55 EST 2000

Steven Sartorius wrote:

> I'm working on a project that would greatly benefit from a spreadsheet
> type widget.  Does such a thing exist?  I've done some searching (the
> Vaults) but nothing seemed to fit the bill.

Don't know of any off-the-shelf spreadsheet. One possibility
(not necessarily the best choice, other advice maybe coming in...)
is to build up one from the grid widget bundled with BLT (if you
use Tk). I've seen a pretty little nice grid in wxPython demos,
though haven't had the time to play with it yet.
HTH
--
Rodrigo Senra
Computer Engineer   (GPr Sistemas Ltda)  rodsenra at correionet.com.br