Accessing Hello World

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Tue Nov 7 19:42:55 CET 2000

Python is sensitive to spaces before a statement.  Make sure there are none
before a one-line program.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:KjVN5.3598$B14.42638 at news4.mia...