Red/Green Bars

Peter Hansen peter at
Thu Nov 9 07:49:48 CET 2000

Mike Fletcher wrote:
> Sure, you don't know anything about the Canadian Conspiracy. Of course
> Would be easier if you didn't always wear red coats, though :o) .
> Lorne Green was _not_ responsible for the creation of the Green card,
> definitely not.

Green Bars?  Lorne Green?  Coincidence?  I think not...

(He-he, I'd forgotten about that movie.)

Regarding the fact that all Canadians are like Benton Fraser: all true
except the part about picking up stray things from the sidewalk (like
dog poop), licking them, and from that discerning in which direction the
perpetrator just ran.

Peter Hansen
Kaval Telecom Inc.
"Making wireless coverage extension products out of pemmican and icicles
for 25 years."