Python Books

SNYDER, BARRON F. (AIT) BARRON.F.SNYDER at msg.ameritech.com
Tue Nov 14 15:22:12 EST 2000

If you're interested in GUI for Python, I recommend "Python and Tkinter
Programming" by John E. Grayson (very helpful). "The Quick Python Book" by
Daryl Harms and Kenneth McDonald is another good book for intro/overview of
Python. It's more recent than "Learning Python" and complements the earlier
book well.

Barron