Async DNS?

Anthony Baxter anthony at
Mon Nov 6 22:36:58 CET 2000

The python DNS library I released a while ago (based on Guido's code)
did this. I just had a poke around and realised that it's not visible
anywhere on the net - I just dropped a copy into
(sorry DC guys for abusing the site - to make it fair, I'll
whip up a DNS zope product at some point :)

I haven't looked at it in an age or two, but it used to work fine. :)

>>> Mike Clarkson wrote
> Does anyone have asynchronous DNS lookup for Python?
> Presumably it could be done in Python using sockets, but someone
> must have done a C implementation.
> Many thanks in advance,
> Mike.
> --