Python Training

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Nov 6 10:56:55 EST 2000

Learning Tree International have a Python course in development, and
have an education center in Toronto.  I think the course will be
available early next year.

regards
 Steve

--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/